Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Summer Cocktail - The Caesar



I have always loved a good Caesar! The tangy Clamato juice with a good hit of spice, it is just an all-round great cocktail!


 

What you need,

1½ oz. vodka
2 dashes Tabasco
3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
Clamato Juice
Clamato rim seasoning or celery salt
Lime wedges
Celery
Ice

Rub the rim of a tall glass with a lime wedge and dip in into the rim seasoning or celery salt.

Place 4 or 5 ice cubes into the glass then pour the vodka over the ice.
Shake in the Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce.
Top with Clamato juice and stir to combine.

Garnish with a celery stalk and a lime wedge.
I added a spicy dilly bean I made too!



There you have it a cool and spicy summer drink!

Happy weekend!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Oh yum, I love a good Caesar. For me its got to be nicely flavored and well spiced, and your recipe looks perfect! I always forget how much I love a Caesar until I see a bottle of Clamato juice or a picture of the perfect Caesar and now I want one really bad!! I love that you included a pickled dilly bean, I used to always put a pickle spear in my Caesars!(& I just happen to have a jar of pickled dilly beans left from last years canning season!) Thanks for reminding me about one of my favorite things :) Hmm...wonder what next weeks drink will be?? <3 Can't wait to see!!

    ReplyDelete