Sunday, July 19, 2015

4 Perfect Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies



Today I really needed a cookie, or 4…
Today I also needed chocolate, lots of chocolate…


It has been awhile since I made a small batch of cookies so I decided today would be a good day to make a new kind. I really wanted to make a whole giant batch of cookies but today is the kind of day where I would have eaten ALL the cookies!

Since today required chocolate and cookies I figured these Chocolate Chocolate Chip cookies would be the perfect thing.


They are amazing! Soft and chewy and SO FULL OF CHOCOLATEY goodness!

What you need,

2 tbsp. butter softened, I used salted as usual
2 tbsp. granulated sugar
2 tbsp. brown sugar
1 medium egg
¼ tsp. vanilla
¼ tsp. salt, if you didn’t use salted butter
¼ tsp. baking soda
¼ cup + 2 Tbsp. all purpose flour
2 tbsp. cocoa powder
¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

In a small bowl mix the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy. Add in the egg and mix until well incorporated.
Stir in the vanilla.
Add the baking soda, salt if you are using it, flour and cocoa powder.
Stir to combine.
Add the chocolate chips.

Divide the dough into 4 and scoop onto a silpat lined baking sheet.

Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.

Cool the cookies on the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.

You don’t need to worry about how to store these beauties because you are just gonna eat them all!


I feel so much better now that I have had my cookie, my perfect chocolate chocolate chip cookie, or COOKIES as it were!


Enjoy!

Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment