Saturday, December 30, 2017

5 Of My Favorites From 2017!

I can't believe that 2017 is almost over... Seriously fastest year ever.
I think I say that every year, but I feel like it is true, each year seems to go faster and faster.

I didn't blog as much this past year, I don't really know why I just felt like I needed a bit of a bloggy break.  I do plan on a lot more recipes for 2018! I already have a bunch of recipes on my "To Make" list.

Here are 5 of my favourite recipes from this past year, in no particular order.  I have made these recipes multiple times this year, that is how good they are.



This soup is so simple and so tasty. The best part is ,it freezes so well!! I have made multiple batches this year and frozen them in individual containers for quick work lunches! I give this recipe 2 or even 3 thumbs up!



I do love me a muffin or quick bread. I think I have over 30 on the blog!! These super cute little loaves are a delight. They are moist and tender and full of blueberry goodness!



If you can get your hands on some fresh salmon, I do hope you will make these amazing Salmon Cakes. They are so crisp and delicious! The sauce is killer as well!



I often have a strong need for a piece of chocolate cake. This is the perfect cake for that craving. All the ingredients are things you are sure to have on hand and it cooks up quick and perfect. It is moist and tender and so chocolaty! I love it!!



This was my go to summer recipe. I made it or some variation of it at least once a week. I love that you can use different veggies and sausage and spices each time. I also love that you can prep the packs in advance, always a win for weeknight meals. They taste amazing and they really are the perfect summer meal!

What were your favorite recipes this year? Any best by requests for recipes for 2018?
Love you guys! Thanks so much for taking time to ready my tiny little blog! It means a lot to me!

I wish you all health, happiness and laughter for 2018!!

Jen


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all of the great recipes this year! Keep up the good work!!! Happy 2018!!

    ReplyDelete