Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pizza Quesadillas



I don’t know how I didn’t think of this before. A Pizza Quesadilla, so awesome!


I got the idea from Pinterest, oh sweet time wasting Pinterest!

If you need a very fast, and very tasty supper, make these, right now!


What you need,

4 tortillas (any flavour you like)
1 cup pizza sauce (I used Catelli)
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Your favourite pizza toppings
I used pepperoni and mushroom in one and ham and pineapple in the other.

Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Lay one tortilla in the pan and layer on some cheese, and the pizza toppings of your choice, then a little more cheese. Top with a second tortilla.
Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until browned and the cheese is melty.

Meanwhile heat the pizza sauce in the microwave.

Cut into 4 wedges and serve with the pizza sauce for dipping.


Both flavours were awesome. We loved them!

Since this recipe was brought to you by Pinterest,
I wanted to share this hilarious cartoon with you!



Jen


1 comment:

  1. These look super duper yummy and so easy! Love love love!!! Me and my girl will enjoy making these for sure!! They are reminding me of the ''bush pies'' we made as kids, pizza style!! Can't wait to make some! Thanks for another great EASY fun yummy idea! p.s. bah ha ha <3 the 'yourecards' postcard it's too funny and too true;)

    ReplyDelete