Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cranberry Pistachio Cookies



When I saw these cookies on Pinterest I thought they looked very Christmassy!


Then I clicked on the link and saw how easy they were to make, and I knew that I HAD to make them as part of my Holiday Baking Extravaganza!


What you need,

1 pouch Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
1 box (4 serving) instant pistachio pudding
¼ cup flour
½ cup butter, melted
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup dry roasted, salted pistachios, shelled and chopped
½ cup dried cranberries

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat mat and set aside.

In a large bowl whisk together the cookie mix, the pudding and the flour.

Stir in the butter and eggs to combine.
Fold in the nuts and cranberries.

Drop by the tablespoonful onto the prepared pan. Press lightly to flatten.

Bake for 9-11 minutes until the edges are lightly brown.
Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.

These cookies are amazing! Chewy and crunchy and such great green color!

They freeze beautifully!


I LOVE Christmas Cookies!

Jen

Recipe from Betty Crocker

No comments:

Post a Comment