Thursday, December 27, 2012

Top 10 Most Viewed Recipes of 2012



I am not sure how it can be the last few days of 2012. It really feels like this year just started.

I thought it would be fun to take a look back at your favourite recipes from this past year.

Here they are,



This recipe is crazy good. It is my go to salmon recipe.



These cookies were my Grandma Clarke’s speciality. I love them and I miss her every day. They made the list last year too and I am glad people are still enjoying them!



These muffins make a perfect on the go breakfast. They are so full of flavour and texture.



These tasty little bites are the perfect addition to any party.



What can I say … Just look at these babies!



A classic appie that has never gotten old. I still can’t stop myself from eating them till my stomach hurts!



Simple and easy and WAY better than the bottled stuff.



A great make ahead breakfast good for Christmas morning or any morning!




This recipe is really about the dip, it is spicy and creamy and a perfect pairing with the crisp potatoes



This recipe is amazing, and thanks to Pinterest a bunch of you have gotten to try it too. It just exploded on this year, so many re-pins!
It is easy and flavourful and a perfect side dish for almost any meal!

So there you have it,  the top 10 most viewed recipes this year!
Thank you all again for taking the time to visit me!

I hope I can come up with some great recipes to keep you coming back in 2013!

Jen


1 comment:

  1. I am not at all surprised that these were the most viewed!! We have made and loved them all except the pizza bites(which look super good and I'm thinking would be perfect for New Year's Eve) and the orzo(which looks really yummy just haven't made it yet). We love All of the ones we've made off of your most viewed list and to be honest have NEVER made anything that we haven't not just liked but LOVED!! Keep up the great work! We love your blog and tell people about it all the time, and everyone who's seen it uses it often and enjoys it very much! <3 Can't wait to see what you'll cook up for us in 2013!! <3 Happy New Year! I hope it brings you good health, much love and many awesome eats!!

    ReplyDelete