Sunday, December 28, 2014

Top 10 Most Viewed Recipes of 2014



Heeelllooo‼ Happy few days after Christmas! I hope you all had a fabulous few days.

It is that time of year again, time to share the recipes you guys, my most awesome readers, viewed the most in 2014!

There are some good ones on the list again this year. A few of them have made the list a few times, but I guess that means great recipes are always great!

So here we go the top 10 most viewed by you recipes of 2014!

10. Tater Tot Casserole – a total classic, comfort food to the max and simple to make!


9. Mushroom Roll-Ups – There really isn’t a better appetizer, seriously I could eat 40 of these little things!


8. Wifesaver Casserole – This perfect make ahead breakfast is great for any occasion especially Christmas morning!


7. Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken – You know what is great about this meal, it is so easy and it tastes amazing, seriously you should try it!


6. Christmas Sangria – This is such a great thing to make for a party, it is spicy and fruity and delicious!


5. Pan Crisp Salmon with Dijon Cream Sauce – If you think you don’t like fish, this is the recipe for you. The crisp bread crumbs and the tangy sauce make this salmon the utterly amazing!


4. Orzo with Parmesan and Basil – what can I say, this recipe has been on this top 10 list since the beginning. It is so darned good, so simple and it not only goes with just about anything it makes a great meal on its own!


3. Christmas Cranberry Cocktail – This beauty is my all-time favourite cocktail. It really just tastes like the holidays!


2. No Bake Cookie Butter Cookies – These little beauties are cookie perfection, first you don’t have to turn on the oven, and second they are full of cookie butter! I am drooling just thinking about them!


1. Cactus Cut Potatoes – who doesn’t love a crispy potato, add a spicy creamy sauce to dip them in and really it is the most perfect of recipes!


I hope you enjoyed the list, I know I did!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who takes the time to stop by this little blog and read what I have to say! You guys are amazing, thank you! Every comment I get makes my day, so thank you for being so GREAT‼!

Have a great few days recovering from the turkey and all the trimmings, or whatever it is you all eat over the holidays!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Must try #2 & #7 ~ I have had all the others ~ some many many times lol. As a matter of fact eating leftover Wifesaver as I type. Honestly. Lol. It took awhile for me to have the nerve to try #4 but oh my how good it is. Thanks for another great year!!! Cheers to your Tiny Oven ~ can't wait to see what you'll cook up for us in 2015!! Love the blog JB!!! You rock my culinary world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another year of awesome recipes!!

    ReplyDelete