Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Strawberry Smoothie



Whew, that title is a mouthful but this is such a great smoothie recipe it is worth it!


Have you ever seen this stuff??


Powdered peanut butter, crazy hey! This one happens to be chocolate peanut butter but you can get regular too.


You use it like you would regular peanut butter, just mix it with water. It has way less calories and fat than regular peanut butter.

As soon as I saw it I knew I had to try some. I thought a smoothie was the perfect way to start.

What you need,

1 frozen banana
4-5 frozen strawberries
1 heaping tbsp. powdered chocolate peanut butter
½ cup Greek yogurt
¾ cup 1 % milk

Combine all the smoothie ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.


I can’t wait to try some other recipes using this crazy new peanut butter. If you have ever used it, let me know what your favorite recipes are.

Enjoy!

Jen

1 comment: