Friday, July 11, 2014

Favourite Things Friday Vol 81 - Junk Drawer Organization



Uhhhgggg, this drawer! I know you all have one. It is the place where ALL the random stuff goes to die.


You toss stuff in there when you don’t know where else to put it. There are random kitchen utensils, toothpicks, tools, twist ties, tape, batteries, chargers, a bouncy ball?? and of course a pile of take-out menus.

I finally had enough of the chaos, so I bought some of these handy organizers and went to town.


I threw some stuff away. I moved some stuff to where it actually belonged and the rest I sorted out.

Now I love this drawer, I think it is the neatest most organized drawer I have.


I really really love when things are neat and organized, it makes my heart happy!

So don’t be afraid, go get a few simple drawer organizers and just do it! It didn’t take long at all and now I smile every time I open that drawer up!

Happy Friday Everyone‼

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment