Friday, July 25, 2014

Favourite Things Friday Vol 82 – Farberware Hand Grater



This Farberware hand grater is the bomb! Do people still say that?? Sometimes I feel old. Sorry!
Anyway, this grater it is perfect for garlic, ginger and Parmesan cheese.


It is easy to hold and grate at the same time. Plus it rests on the counter with some space under it so you can also grate without holding it.


It is so sharp it grates very everything very easily.  The safety guard is great so you don’t reach into a drawer and grate your finger!


It is so much easier to clean that a garlic press or even a box grater.
I seriously use mine every single day!


The best part is that it costs under $15. Such a great deal for such a great tool!
I would highly recommend adding one to your kitchen gadget collection.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


Jen

Note: the Farberware people don’t have any idea who I am, I just love this grater!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I like that it is curved so there is space underneath!

    ReplyDelete