Friday, April 5, 2013

Favourite Things Friday Vol 47



Check out these beauties!



I finally got myself a new set of All-Clad Stainless Steel Pots and Pans.
I have been coveting them for years; they are just so darn pretty.

They are expensive but totally worth it. They are so well made they should last a lifetime!
 

What does it say about me that the first thing I made in them was Kraft Macaroni and Cheese! 




They heat evenly and brown food perfectly, plus they are a breeze to clean.
I just love them‼

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Jen

4 comments:

  1. oh. my. gosh. I can't believe that we have that same table! I've NEVER seen one like it before. I found ours second hand and I would LOVE to get another one. Where did you buy yours, Jen?

    P.S. The pots are awesome as well, but my jaw just dropped when I saw the hinge on that table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mary!
    I got that table at IKEA 8 years ago, I love it! I live in such a small space it is nice to have a table that folds in half when you need more space.
    I just checked online at the IKEA website and didn't see it on there, but I know they have a lot more in store than online!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't your table a reverse of Gramma's kinda? Can't see the hinges on hers they're underneath, but the sides fold down <3 love that table & am lucky to have it <3 Those pots look awesome. After my kitchen gets its facelift this spring/summer I'm getting a real grown up beautiful set of cook ware & I can NOT wait.What brand did you go with & why? Or is All Clad the brand? Love you for making KD in that pot first <3 Does this mean Dad's KD pot from our youth is up for grabs or do you still hold your claim? Lol. Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pots look awesome! Good pots and pans make ALL the difference, and are so much more satisfying to cook with (and clean up)!

    ReplyDelete