Wednesday, November 5, 2014

5 of My Favourite "Go To" Easy Weeknight Meals

Working is hard... I know a lot of you out there work full time jobs and take care of husbands and kids and pets and everything else. Making dinner is just one more thing on the list of things to do.

I thought I would share 5 of my all time favourite easy weeknight meals.
They are all super simple and they all come together in less than 45 minutes.

First up this Creamy Tomato and Cheese Tortellini with Sausage.
I found this recipe on Kevin & Amanda earlier this year and I think I have made it 10 times, at least. My in house taste tester LOVES it and so do I!


This Broccoli Chicken is one of my all time favourite meals period! It is so good, I can't even tell you!


If you are looking for quick and easy comfort food, this Burger Shlaka is a winner. I grew up on this stuff. It is probably the most requested dish by my in house taste tester!


You can never go wrong with a BLT, and the Basil Mayo just takes these basic sandwiches up a huge notch! Add a few curly fries and you haver a perfect quick dinner!


This is one of my Dad's classics, this Pasta a la Stan is a very frequent meal around here. It is simple and delicious and it makes GREAT left overs!


There you have it 5 fantastic dinners. They are simple and fast and will make your dinner planning a breeze!

I hope you enjoy them as much at your house as we do at ours!



Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment