Wednesday, December 28, 2016

A Few Of 2016's Favourites

I can't believe we are so close to the end of 2016. I know I say it every year but man this year went FAST!
I have to say 2016 wasn't my favourite year, it wasn't bad really just a little off. So I for one will be glad to wrap it up and move on to a new and brighter year!

I thought I would share a few of the recipes you guys viewed most this past year and a few of my personal favorites.

Let's start with the most viewed posts...

5. No Bake Cookie Butter Cookies


These simple cookies have made the list the last few years now and for good reason, they are awesome!

4. Vietnamese Noodle Bowls


I live for noodles! These noodles have quite a few components but it is all very simple and totally worth the few minutes of prep! One of my favourite meals of all time!

3. Saskatoon Berry Crisp


This crisp takes me right back to my childhood. If you have never had Saskatoon berries I suggest you make an effort to find them. They are beyond delicious!

2. Cranberry Sparkler


I can't blame you for for making this amazing cocktail the 2nd most popular recipe this year. It is my all time favourite holiday beverage.

1. Cactus Cut Potatoes


These amazing crispy potatoes are my jam... and the dipping sauce, I don't even need to tell you how good it is! If you haven't made these yet, do it. You won't be sorry!

All of these are great picks! I love them all.

Here are a few of my favourites from 2016...

5. Meatball Bubble-Up Bake


This very simple weeknight dinner was so good! We have had it a few times since I made it for the first time and we love it every time!

4. Mini Pumpkin Donut Muffins


I love anything pumpkin. These cute little donuts are no exception! They are soft and moist and the cinnamon sugar coating is delightful!

3. Cheeseburger Mac & Cheese


I am a sucker for anything mac & cheese, and this homemade version was so very yummy! Made great left overs too, which is always a winner for me!

2. Blueberry Banana Oat Muffins


I have a ton of muffin recipes on this blog, and I have enjoyed them all but these, well these are special! Make them and you will see what I am talking about!

1. Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies


What can I say about these brownies except WOW! Fudgy and creamy like a little bit of heaven in your mouth!

I want to thank all of you who take the time to read my little blog! I appreciate you more than I can say. I started writing it thinking that a few of my family and friends might read it and it has turned out to be so much more than that!

I hope you all have a fabulous 2017 full of laughter and happiness and many new recipes!



Jen

1 comment:

  1. Great choices! All of your recipes are so great, and I'm so glad (and thankful) that you are still blogging. Keep up the awesome work in 2017!

    ReplyDelete