Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry Christmas!!

I can't believe Christmas is in 2 days... The last month has just flown by.

My in house taste tester has to work on Christmas Day so I am going to cook my big Turkey dinner on Christmas Eve instead. Which is just fine with me because that means Turkey buns on Christmas Day and Turkey buns are my favourite!

All of this means that today I have to do my food prep. Homemade Buns, Hawaiian Salad and Cranberry Sauce.


It just wouldn't be Christmas without all of these wonderful sides!
We also always have Brussel sprouts and creamed corn, along with our Roasted Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy!

I just wanted to wish all of you a VERY Merry Christmas!
May you all have a holiday filled with Family, Friends, Laughter and lots of Tasty FOOD!





Jen

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, Hawaiian salad... Hope you guys have a great Christmas dinner! Enjoy your turkey buns and Netflix on Christmas Day!

    ReplyDelete