Thursday, December 15, 2011

Favourite Things Friday Vol 15

I HEART Christmas movies!! I wanted share my top 5 with you today on Favourite Things Friday!

5. It's a Wonderful Life

I have to tell you that I only saw this movie in its entirety a few years ago.  I have always known about it and got the references but, after I saw it the first time it was an instant favourite! Jimmy Stewart is amazing!

4. A Muppet Christmas Carol

We watched this as kids every year! Reminds me of home. I had to buy it on DVD because they never seem to play it on TV anymore.


3. Elf

This movie is silly and funny and so frigging sweet! I just love it! Plus they sing my favourite Christmas carol in it, "Baby It's Cold Outside"!!

2. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

It just isn't Christmas until I have seen the Griswold's struggle through the Holidays! I remember the first time I ever saw it. My dad had to drive through a huge snow storm to every video rental place in town to find it. It was so worth it. I still laugh my butt off every time poor Clark gets stuck in the attic!


And my all time FAVOURITE is...


1.How The Grinch Stole Christmas


I HAVE to watch The Grinch on Christmas Eve. I always have and always will!!

I would love to hear what your favourite Christmas movies are! Shout some out!!

Happy Friday!


Jen

2 comments:

  1. Mike loves A Charlie Brown Christmas, but mainly because of the music! For some reason, I think of Sound of Music as a Christmas movie! I guess it always came on during that time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polar Express!! So good, a wonderful story and makes me emotional every time I watch it. Hubby and I love it and can't wait to keep the tradition going when we have kids!!

    ReplyDelete