Thursday, September 8, 2011

Favourite Things Friday Vol. 3

My favourite thing this week is the autumn scented candle from Bath and Body Works.


I ♥ this store! I love their amazing soaps and lotions. Don't get me started on the wall flower scents! But my favourite thing is their candles!
They burn a long time, they smell amazing and they look great!


This autumn scent is one of my all time favourites. It is a bit spicy and warm but has that perfect fall air smell.
Even my in house taster loves this candle, and he doesn’t really like "smelly stuff!"
When I light this candle and I get that whiff of the fragrance it always makes me stop and take a big deep breath. It has a calming effect on me, it is like comfort food!


Go buy one, I promise it will quickly become your favourite!

Happy weekend!
Jen



2 comments:

  1. I love yummy candles! I am always buying them but am often dissapointed at how they don't smell much when burning. I don't know if i can get these here but i've gotta look! Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the holiday scents best. My favorite one ever is a cinnamon and pumpkin one that a student gave me years ago. I've never found anything quite like it since.

    ReplyDelete