Friday, November 16, 2012

Favourite Things Friday Vol 40

I recently started watching Gilmore Girls from the very beginning, again, for about the third time!
I just love this show.

If you aren't familiar with it, the show follows a young single mother raising her teenage daughter in a small town in Connecticut. It stars Lauren Graham as Lorelai Gilmore and Alexis Bledel as her daughter Rory Gilmore.




The show is quick witted and full of pop culture references. It is hilarious but also serious and smart. It ran for 7 seasons from 2000 to 2007.


There is a huge cast of amazing characters, 
Luke, Lorelai's main love interest, and diner owner
Lane, Rory's best friend
Suki, Lorelai's best friend
Richard and Emily, Lorelai's parents
Not to mention many quirky townsfolk that help make this show what it is.


I wish that Lorelai would adopt me. I just love the relationship she has with Rory. Plus then I would get to live in Star's Hallow. What a perfect small town!


I can't say enough good things about the Gilmore Girls. If you haven't seen it, I suggest you do, it won't disappoint. 
You will laugh, you will cry, you will fall in love!

Have a very happy weekend everyone!

Jen




1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS SHOW <3 I watched every season till it ended and missed it when it was gone! I really want to re-watch it now that I've read this post!! I love the relationship between the Mother and daughter and enjoy the whole cast! It is a great show:) Thanks for bringing it back to mind! Great post, LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete