Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My favourite Recipes from 2013

Every year I look back on all the new recipes I made in the past year and try to decide on my personal favourites.

This year it was hard! I made a lot of really tasty stuff this past year. I finally managed to narrow it down, but it took awhile!

10. Fruit Cocktail Cake


This is a classic cake from my childhood. It is sweet and moist, absolutely perfect!

9. Coconut Crusted Chicken Salad with Warm Honey Mustard Dressing

 

Sometimes you just want a salad, this one is delicious!

8. Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread

 

Just look at this beauty. All that melty cheese and warm chewy bread, YUM!

7. Pennee with Chicken Sausage with Kale and White Beans

 

This is my idea of a perfect single girl dinner. I love this kind of thing!

6. Biscoff No Bake Cheesecakes

 

Cookie Butter rocks my world and these simple no bake desserts are not only mouth watering but they look really impressive!

5. Rhubarb Lemon Bundt Cake

 

I LOVE rhubarb! Any thing with rhubarb!!

4. Vietnamese Noodle Bowl with Glazed Pork

 

This is my perfect food. Fresh and crisp it has noodles and sweet salty pork, do die for!

3. Slow Cooker Butter Chicken

 

I am so glad I finally found an easy and super delicious recipe for butter chicken. Now I don't have to go out as often!

2. Muffin Tin Donuts

 

A muffin that tastes exactly like a donut, I don't think this one needs any explanation!

1. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork

 

This is my Dad's recipe. It is really really good! Make it, eat it love it!

Bonus: Spicy Pulled Pork Tacos

 

After you make that Pulled Pork take the left overs and make these ridonculously amazing spicy pulled pork tacos. Seriously your life won't be the same!

I am super excited to make a whole pile of new recipes in 2014! 
There are a few adventurous things I wanna try, like making Bagels and real fried donuts...

I can't wait!

Happy New Year everyone!!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try those spicy pork tacos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great recipes! Thanks for keeping us well fed over the past year! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete