Thursday, August 18, 2011

Marinade for BBQ Pork Chops


My friend Brenda always makes the most amazing barbecued pork chops. They are always so moist and flavourful.  I finally asked her for her marinade recipe. It is way easy and delish!
 

What you need,


3 or 4 pork chops (I like the boneless ones, but that is just me, use what you like)
2 tbsp molasses
2 tbsp cider vinegar
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
¼ cup vegetable oil

Whisk all the ingredients together and pour over the chops coating both sides well.
Stash in the fridge for at least 4 hours, and up to 12 hours.


When you are ready grill chops for 5-7 minutes per side until they are cooked through.
You will have to adjust your cooking times if you use thicker chops.


Tender, moist and full of flavour! Thanks B!

I served mine with those lovely farmer’s market carrots. I decided just to cook them up and serve with butter and salt and pepper. They were too tasty to mess with, sometimes it is best just to keep it simple.


Jen

1 comment: