Monday, July 16, 2012

Pina Colada


Ever since I got my new Ninja blender I have been whipping up all kinds of great summer drinks.

One of the first ones I made is this Pina Colada, it is a classic.


I can’t believe how good these are, not too sweet and a ton of flavor. It is so perfectly creamy and cool!


What you need:

¾ c. frozen pineapple chunks
2 oz. pineapple juice
2 oz. Cream of coconut (not coconut milk!)
2 ½ oz. Light rum
2 cups of Ice

Blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.


Top with a little paper umbrella and there you have it, the perfect summer beverage!

Jen

Recipe from Food Network









                                                    

1 comment:

  1. Such cute photos! Wish I were sitting on your balcony sipping one of these with you right now!

    ReplyDelete