Friday, February 8, 2013

Favourite Things Friday Vol 42

Everyone I know is sick, my family, my friends, people at work!
We are in the midst of a crazy flu epidemic around here. 

I have been lucky enough to stay healthy. I am thankful I have a good immune system.


I found this amazing stuff a couple of years ago, Emergen-C
A little packet of vitamin powder that you mix with water and drink.

It has a boost of vitamin C along with a bunch of other good for you vitamins, plus some antioxidants and electrolytes.
I drink one every morning with my breakfast, and I swear it has helped me not get sick.


I really like this cranberry pomegranate flavour but there a a bunch of great flavours. 
It has a light fruity taste and it is fizzy, which I really like.

I can't say for sure what the real medical benefits are, I know vitamin C is good for you so I figure it can't hurt.


Stay healthy and have a great weekend!


Jen

PS. The Emergen-C people don't know who I am, I just really like the product, and it has really worked well for me. 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment