Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My Top Ten Favourite Recipes From 2014

I always love looking back at all the recipes I have made in the past year. I always seem to forget how many great things we have eaten over the year. I thought I would share 10 of MY favourite recipes from this past year.

10. Super Awesome Brownies – I have never been much of a brownie girl, but after making these ridiculously amazing brownies I am a total convert!


9. Crispy Chicken Sandwich with Dill Pickle Mayo – Crispy chicken and dill pickle mayo what else do I need to say, seriously!


8. Rhubarb Muffins – I love me some rhubarb, and these muffins were wonderful! Probably the best muffin I have ever had.


7. Creamy Balsamic Chicken Linguine – I am always looking for a new chicken recipe and as you all know I love my pasta so this recipe was a real winner for me. Great flavor and so simple, such a great weeknight dinner.


6. Fudgsicles – This classic summer treat is always a winner but I think this homemade version is the best I have ever had!


5. Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps – I have been obsessed with lettuce wraps the last year or so. This version was one of my fav’s! So quick to throw together and beyond delicious!


4. Fried Donuts with Chocolate Glaze – I have always wanted to make donuts from scratch and I am so glad I finally did it! They were amazing, almost too amazing! I can’t make them often because they disappear in minutes!


3. Chicken Tortilla Soup – If you are looking for comfort in a bowl make this soup. It is utterly fantastic‼ I have made it twice since and my sister and I whipped up a batch as freezer meals when we were getting ready for her baby to come. It is just wonderful!


2. Pumpkin Snickerdoodles – It is hard to find a bad cookie but I gotta say these cookies have moved into my top 5 cookies of all time. They are soft and moist and full of fall flavor!


1. Creamy Tomato and Cheese Tortellini with Sausage – This is one of my go to weeknight dinners! It is easy and fast and tastes so so good!
It makes great left overs as well.


So there are a few of my favourite recipes. I loved every one of them and can’t wait till I make them all again!

I hope I can keep you all inspired to make some new dishes in 2015! Thanks again for taking the time to stop by my little piece of the blogosphere!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment