Friday, September 6, 2013

Favourite Things Friday Vol 51 - Pumpkin Recipes

Well here it is September, already. How did that happen?? Wasn't it just July?

I am totally NOT ready for Fall, but since there is no denying the crisp cool air, the colorful leaves and all things pumpkin, I better just get on board.

I am not quite ready to cook with pumpkin yet but I thought I would share some of my favourite recipes to help ease into it.

 



















and the one savory recipe...



I hope you all have an easy transition into fall.

I have to admit that I am looking forward to those cool days, where I can wear a warm cozy hoodie and eat a big bowl of hearty stew while curled up on the couch with a good book and a hot latte!

Happy Friday Everyone!

Jen
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Well at least pumpkin is one good thing about the weather turning to Fall!

    ReplyDelete