Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Dilly New Potatoes



I am loving the weekly Farmers Market that is right near my apartment.
I have gotten so many fresh tasty goodies.

Last week I got a bag of baby new potatoes. I love new potatoes!


This is hardly a recipe, but I just had to share my all-time favourite way to eat baby new potatoes.

What you need,

1 lb. new baby potatoes, washed and cut in half if they are bigger
1 tbsp. butter, I used salted, as usual
1 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
Salt and Pepper to taste

In a large pot of salted water, boil the potatoes over medium high heat until fork tender, about 12 minutes.

Drain the potatoes and place in a large bowl. Toss with the butter and dill then season with salt and pepper to taste.

Eat and Enjoy‼




I suggest you make more than you think you are going to eat, because you are going to eat more than you think you want to.

They are soooooooooo creamy and buttery and the dill; oh the dill is just the best!

My favourite!

Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment