Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Birthday!

Today was my birthday! I have had such a great day!
Firstly, I got to sleep in! HOORAY!

My in house taste tester made me a perfect breakfast.


He gave me not 1 but 2 bottles of my favourite perfume, which was discontinued like 5 years ago! 1 bottle came from Israel and 1 from Portugal! My current bottle is almost empty so I was very happy he found some!


I got some beautiful flowers delivered from my best friend Brenda. They are so colorful and happy!


We went to White Spot for dinner so I could have my favorite Monty Mushroom Burger, YUM!


Now we are going to eat my Birthday Cake, A McCain's Deep and Delicious.


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
New recipe up tomorrow!

Jen



4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great birthday! Happy Birthday late in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Jen!!!!! Glad you had an awesome day ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great birthday :) I am glad you had a wonderful day! You deserved it big time! How awesome to get your favourite perfume! That burger looks amazing (& so does your breakfast yay Dave!) Happy Birthday again! Love you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a great birthday! Wish I had been there to share it with you!

    ReplyDelete