Monday, March 2, 2015

Salt & Vinegar Popcorn


When you grab a bag of chips which are your favourite? I almost always go for Salt and Vinegar! I just love them!

When it comes to salty snacks I used to always go for chips, I didn’t used to be a huge popcorn fan but a few years ago I discovered this popcorn and my snacking habits have changed, a lot! I can’t get enough of the stuff.


Usually when it comes to popcorn I am a purist, melted butter and salt, lots of salt! The other day I was really craving some good old Salt and
Vinegar chips but I really didn’t want to go out and get a bag, so I decided to make some Salt and Vinegar Popcorn‼


It turned out great! I used Balsamic vinegar for a little extra kick, it was fantastic!


What you need,

4 cups air popped popcorn
1½ tbsp. butter, melted
1½ tsp balsamic vinegar
¾ tsp. kosher salt

Place the popcorn in a large bowl. Stir the vinegar into the melted butter until well combined.  Drizzle slowly all over the popcorn, stirring after each spoonful, this way you will coat all the popcorn and not get all of the seasoning in one place.

Sprinkle the salt over the popcorn and give it a final toss.


Stuff in your face by the handful!

GREAT combo! Great snack! If you are a lover of all things Salt and Vinegar give this quick snack a try, it won’t disappoint!

Enjoy!
Jen

1 comment: