Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Simple Grilled Asparagus



Look at how pretty this asparagus is.



It is hard to believe some people don’t like it. My in house taste tester didn’t like it when I first met him, then I made it for him, my favourite way and he loved it!



This is hardly a recipe, but it is the best way to eat asparagus in my opinion!

What you need,

1 big bunch of asparagus
1 tbsp. olive oil
Salt and Pepper
½ a fresh lemon

Start by trimming the ends off your asparagus.
Toss the asparagus with the olive oil, then season liberally with salt and pepper.
Place in a grill safe pan.
Cook on the BBQ for 10-12 minutes, turning often.

Remove the grilled asparagus to a plate and squeeze a little lemon on it.
Stuff in your face.



Absolute perfection!


Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment