Sunday, March 27, 2011

5 Things on a Sunday...

1. This is why I love Vancouver in the Spring,
My whole neighbourhood looks like it is covered in Cotton Candy!
It is so beautiful, and it smells amazing!
2. I made another batch of those tasty Peanut Butter Granola Bites, only this time I used dried Bing Cherries and mini Dark Chocolate chips! So so yummy!
3. I broke my favorite spatula today, I am very sad, it served me well. Let's have a moment of silence in honour of the poor thing.

4. I got this in the mail the other day. My sister sent it to me, she got it when she was in Maui on her Anniversary holiday!
How freakin cute is this thing! I love it! Thanks Kate!
5. I drank 2 of these caramel lattes today and ate more of these cookies than I care to share with you.
I hope you all had a wonderful Sunday!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment