Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sweet Chili Chicken Wraps

Have you ever used this stuff?
Sweet Chili Sauce is AWESOME! There are so many brands that make this stuff but this is by far my favorite. I buy it at Superstore for $1.49, it also is the cheapest I have seen. Most places sell little tiny bottles for more than double that price. It is worth the trip to Superstore. You can use this sauce for a million things, it is a perfect spring roll dip, I often use it to marinade chicken then barbecue it, but this is by far my favorite use.
What you will need,
2 chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
1/3 cup sweet chili sauce
Wraps or tortillas (I used salsa wraps)
½ cup grated cheese (I used jalapeno jack)
Veggies of your choice, I used Lettuce, Green Onion, Cucumber and Red Pepper
Creamy cucumber or ranch dressing or mayo (I like the creamy cucumber the coolness goes well with the spicy chicken.

Cook up the chicken in a skillet over medium high heat until browned and cooked through, turn the heat down to medium low and add the sweet chili sauce, cook for about 2 minutes to coat chicken and thicken sauce a little.
Place all the fixings on your wrap, roll up and enjoy!
You use can use any veggies or wraps you like. These also work great for taking on road trips or picnics. Just cool the chicken first then make the wraps and wrap them tightly in saran wrap. This chicken would be great on a salad too.
We eat these for dinner often, they are quick and healthy. Try Sweet Chili Sauce today, you will love it.
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Yum, these look so good! That's the same stuff I always buy, I think it tastes the best too

    ReplyDelete